Other from 2014
- I have anemia and low kidney function numbers. If my levels start to rise as the anemia gets corrected, is there a risk that the rising levels will show further kidney damage? (15 Jul 2014)
- My daughter is going to Europe. What apps are there for her to use for carbohydrate counting? Is there an app to convert the measurements, whatever they are, to grams? (15 Jul 2014)
- At diagnosis, eight months ago, my daughter's uric acid level was 175. It is now elevated, 517. What should we do? (16 Jun 2014)
- My daughter is losing hair at the scalp. What could be causing this? She takes Humalog and Synthroid. She was ill recently, too. (11 May 2014)
- Our daughter randomly gets sick with large ketones. She eats and drinks extra, takes additional insulin. What could be causing this? (30 Apr 2014)
- I have had type 1 for 26 years and have no complications. I am concerned about low diastolic readings when I check my blood pressure. Should I be concerned? (26 Mar 2014)
- I've heard that less than 25% of contributions to JDRF and others are actually going toward cure funding. Why is there so much emphasis on treating the disease rather than curing it? (15 Jan 2014)
[ Topical Index | Current Other Questions | Questions from 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 | 1995 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday July 15, 2014 20:12:58
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.