Other from 2015
- My three-year-old was just diagnosed. At what age should I begin to teach her gradually how to take of her diabetes? (9 Dec 2015)
- My son may peak at 165 cm (5 feet, 4 inches). I heard that blood glucose control is difficult when on growth hormones. Should we pursue the hormones? (19 Oct 2015)
- Our son will be attending robotics camp for 21 days. We check him overnight. How should we accomplish this at camp? Should the nurse be asked to do this? (17 Jun 2015)
- After seven years with diabetes, my nephew has been burping often for six months. Does this indicate he has gastroparesis? (8 Apr 2015)
- My recently diagnosed son has yellow stools. Is this common for those with diabetes? (17 Mar 2015)
- Is it normal for a child with diabetes to experience shaking of his/her body with his/her eyes rolled back? (14 Mar 2015)
- My college aged son has developed several cysts. His A1c has gone up over 8. Is there a relationship between the cysts and his higher A1c? Are the cysts anything urgent? (28 Jan 2015)
[ Topical Index | Current Other Questions | Questions from 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 | 1995 ]
Last Updated: Wednesday December 09, 2015 16:06:57
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.