Puberty from 1999
- My daughter just turned 12. Will the fact that she is diabetic have any effect as to when her period will start? (29 Dec 1999)
- My 12 year old son is having problems with his complexion. (18 Dec 1999)
- In the past two months, she has had difficulty with low blood sugar at night which has caused two seizures. (27 Sep 1999)
- My daughter frequently breaks out acne which clear, except 1 or 2 spots that develop into open sores. (21 Jul 1999)
- My daughter has had type 1 for 17 years and began to have difficulty controlling her diabetes when she began puberty. (28 May 1999)
- My 15 year old son was diagnosed 4 years ago. For the last 18 months his average has always been over 190 and as high as 280. (13 May 1999)
- My son is having extreme difficulty in accepting the fact that his disease his chronic. (26 Mar 1999)
- My daughter has had episodes of high blood sugars with moderate or large ketones, every 10 days to 2 weeks. (8 Mar 1999)
- His blood sugar reading was generally between 80 to 200 for 4 months but now his reading is changed. (6 Mar 1999)
- I have a 15 year old son. With him starting puberty his blood sugar levels are like a rollercoaster! (28 Feb 1999)
- My 12 year old daughter is having a extremely difficult time maintaining control of her diabetes. (15 Feb 1999)
- Is my diabetes interfering with puberty or am I just a freak? (25 Jan 1999)
- I am a 13 year old male with type 1 diabetes. My A1c test is always coming back with a level 8 or higher. (10 Jan 1999)
Topical Index |
Current Puberty Questions |
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.