Puberty from 2004
- My 12 year old son is entering puberty. His blood sugars are harder to control. He takes NPH and Humalog. Do you have any suggestions? (23 Jul 2004)
- My 12 year old has type 1 and hypothyroidism. Will her period start later than normal? (18 Apr 2004)
- How does the onset of menses typically affect diabetes management? (27 Feb 2004)
- Our concern is the difficulty she is having with heavy frequent periods as well as difficulty sleeping. (2 Feb 2004)
- Is is common for younger children (age 7) with type 1 diabetes to have underarm body odor? (21 Jan 2004)
[ Topical Index | Current Puberty Questions | Questions from 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.