Research: Monitoring from 1996
- Is there a device that is in the prototype stage that both monitors diabetes and also injects insulin? (16 Nov 96)
- I was hoping to find a device you could wear which would alarm you that you are having a reaction. (5 Sep 96)
- I heard recently about a device available in Great Britain which measures glucose levels using a patch. (22 Jul 96)
- I saw advertisements for volunteers to test a non-invasive blood sugar testing device. (24 May 1996)
- ... to achieve a high degree of control ... there has to be a continuous feedback device ... (8 May 96)
- I have a problem with your answer that you would NOT recommend [the Diasensor 1000].... (19 Apr 96)
- Do you have any thoughts on the Biocontrol Diasensor 1000 non-invasive glucose sensor? (21 Mar 96)
- Do you have any information on non-invasive glucose testing (9 Jan 96)
[ Topical Index | Current Research: Monitoring Questions | Questions from 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 | 1995 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:50
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.