Research: Other from 1996
- I read that the vitamin inositol is tried to reduce the symptoms of neuropathy. (18 Dec 96)
- Can you give us any information about amylin and about the clinical trials now underway with amylin? (28 Oct 96)
- As my 9 year old son was diagnosed last week, it would be appreciated if you could answer to following questions. (13 Oct 96)
- Could GLA be effective? Are there serious side effects to GLA? (20 Sep 96)
- Can lowering insulin units allow antibodies to build up and fight against insulin in the future? (20 Sep 96)
- I am 16 and just got back medical test results and they showed beginning signs of nerve damage in my wrists and legs. (31 Jul 96)
- Could you please send me some information regarding studies and research on the herb stevia. (27 Jul 96)
- Where can I get information about international and national diabetes meetings? (27 Jul 96)
- Do you know of any trials where juvenile diabetics have been supplemented with folic acid? (27 Jul 96)
- I'd like information about the new study done in China showing effectiveness of chromium therapy. (20 Jun 96)
- I have heard about a sugar sensitive insulin being developed that works harder when glucose levels go up. (12 Jan 96)
[ Topical Index | Current Research: Other Questions | Questions from 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 | 1995 ]
|Return to the Top of This Page|
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.