Research: Other from 2002
- Are there any studies that shed light on early diagnosis of type 1 diabetes being a benefit for treatment? (25 Sep 2002)
- Is there any trial going on that I should look into while my daughter is in her honeymoon period? (31 Aug 2002)
- Can you tell me what the near future holds to get rid of needles? Are there studies being done to test other ways to give insulin? (1 Apr 2002)
- I recall reading an article that raised the question or linked type 1 diabetes with birth month with July and August being most frequent. (23 Mar 2002)
- Does Avandia work the same as metformin? Have there been any studies done on the effects of metformin and Avandia in type 1 diabetes? (22 Feb 2002)
- Have there been any more studies (other than the DCCT) just looking at the actual complication rates for type 1 individuals with tight control? (22 Feb 2002)
- What is your opinion on umbilical cord blood banking? (16 Feb 2002)
- Do you have any further information regarding the venom of the gila dragon being used to treat diabetes? (7 Jan 2002)
Topical Index |
Current Research: Other Questions |
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.