Research: Other from 2005
- I am a Canadian interested in having my son participate in a research study in Florida. Is there any help to cover travel costs in order to participate? (11 Nov 2005)
- My daughter's GAD and IAA test results from the TrialNet study were above normal. Does this increase her risk of developing diabetes? (29 Oct 2005)
- Can the usage of niacinamide help suppress of destruction of the beta cells in a newly diagnosed patient? (8 Aug 2005)
- Is there any research on insulin pumps happening in Canada using non-diabetic patients? (7 Aug 2005)
- What doctors are currently studying implantable pumps? What is the status of the trials conducted by a French doctor? (28 Jun 2005)
- I have a newly diagnosed six year old patient. Are there any studies that might prolong her honeymoon phase? (14 Jun 2005)
- Is it true that the body continuously makes beta cells, but in a person with type one, they are destroyed as fast as they are made? (27 Apr 2005)
- Is there any benefit to entering my newly diagnosed son in a study to try to prolong his honeymoon? (25 Mar 2005)
- Is there any research or current treatment different for type 1 diabetics who are producing insulin sporadically? (21 Mar 2005)
[ Topical Index | Current Research: Other Questions | Questions from 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 | 1995 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.