Research: Other from 2010
- I have heard that blood sugar fluctuations can cause long term damage. What is the latest research on this? Are blood swings just as detrimental as high A1cs? (8 Dec 2010)
- Have any autistic children been in the Diamyd study? Are my son's ADHD and learning dissorder considered neurological disorders? (27 Sep 2010)
- I have three children with type 1. Do you know of any research studies, ongoing or not, about multiple children being diagnosed? (15 Sep 2010)
- Is anyone researching into a link between ADD and type 1 diabetes? (10 Aug 2010)
- I have a son with type 1 and a daughter with Crohn's. Is there a chance that my daughter with Crohn's can also get diabetes and that my son with diabetes can also develop Crohn's? (8 Jul 2010)
- The pediatrician suspects my son is in the beginning stages of type 1 and suggested a follow-up check in three months. Is there something we should do at this point? (25 Jan 2010)
[ Topical Index | Current Research: Other Questions | Questions from 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 | 1995 ]
Last Updated: Wednesday December 08, 2010 21:46:46
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.