School and Daycare from 1996
- I am a school nurse and I have an 11 year old student with Type 1. This year his noon readings have run in the high 300 to mid-400 range. (28 Dec 96)
- I work at a daycare center and was wondering what the normal range of readings should be like and what would be considered dangerous? (22 Dec 96)
- I read the reader's comments about Vocational Rehabilitation paying for education. Would anyone have more info on this? (2 Dec 96)
- My friend told me about a scholarship that she may be getting because of her diabetes. (14 Nov 96)
- The school nurse is insisting that she leave class and go to the nurses office to do her testing (2 - 3) times a day. (5 Nov 96)
[ Topical Index | Current School and Daycare Questions | Questions from 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
|Return to the Top of This Page|
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.