Sick Days from 2003
- When my daughter starts school, do I need to be more worried about her catching different sicknesses? (19 Aug 2003)
- My son, diagnosed with type 1 diabetes about six months ago, has had three viral infections, and I am concerned. (8 Jul 2003)
- Is the redness caused by a diabetes related problem we didn't know about or a reaction to the virus? (26 May 2003)
- Were the ketones a result of improper insulin dosing or a direct result of the viral infection? (25 May 2003)
- My 14 year old son, diagnosed with type 1 diabetes 10 months ago, never feels well. What should we do? (14 Apr 2003)
- Does having diabetes make my son more susceptible to viral illnesses? (4 Apr 2003)
- Is my son more prone to illness because of the diabetes? (30 Mar 2003)
- Do people with diabetes take longer to recover from illness or injury? (24 Mar 2003)
- Is my nephew's blood sugar at a dangerous level? (14 Mar 2003)
- The pediatrician said that my daughter will always be more prone to illness because diabetes is an autoimmune disease. (8 Mar 2003)
- What can my son take to loosen the tightness in his chest? (8 Mar 2003)
- Does the blood sugar level will rise the same amount for someone whether they do or do not have diabetes? (16 Feb 2003)
- When can we expect these blood sugars to lower? (5 Feb 2003)
- Can an illness send my newly diagnosed cousin to the hospital? (3 Feb 2003)
- Is it normal to lose a wee bit of control when ill? (1 Feb 2003)
- Do any sugar related problems go along with dehydration or old age? (31 Jan 2003)
- How is it that if my son is unwell and not eating, his blood sugars will be slightly higher? (7 Jan 2003)
Topical Index |
Current Sick Days Questions |
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.