Other Social Issues from 1998
- I know diabetes is nothing to be ashamed about, but I don't want them to know. (6 Nov 1998)
- Can a person with diabetes be prevented from being hired as a firefighter? (26 Oct 1998)
- Are there any laws to help my mom consistently work one schedule? (1 Sep 1998)
- I'm a 15 year old girl and I've just been diagnosed. I'm already tired of it, and I don't know how to do this my whole life. (13 Aug 1998)
- I have a friend who had to quit her job because she had diabetes very
badly. (1 Apr 1998)
Topical Index |
Current Other Social Issues Questions |
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.