Stress from 1998
- Since my daughter started school, her lunch numbers are very high. Can stress be causing the high numbers? (10 Nov 1998)
- Is stress a cause of diabetes? (1 Nov 1998)
- My granddaughter was diagnosed with Type 1 last week. She began darting her eyes up and sideways while in the hospital. (19 Oct 1998)
- We were told that stress would cause her blood glucose levels to increase. Instead stress seems to lower them. (16 Sep 1998)
- My physician is considering changing me to either 70/30 or an insulin pump to try and get better control. (24 Aug 1998)
- I am 29 and in my 28th week of pregnancy. How much does stress contribute to high blood sugar level readings? (23 Aug 1998)
- What seems to trigger the higher levels is not so much her diet as her level of tension. (25 Jul 1998)
- I am looking for information about diabetes and stress. (7 Jun 1998)
- Someone asked me about the association of stress and the onset of diabetes. (16 Mar 1998)
- I am looking for documentation on the effect that a period of stress has on the onset of diabetes. (1 Mar 1998)
- Is it true that if something unexpected happens, it will cause your sugar to go up? (1 Mar 1998)
- Is it possible that my initial high reading was caused by the unusually high stress I was under? (31 Jan 98)
Topical Index |
Current Stress Questions |
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.