Stress from 1999
- My granddaughter is 6 years old. She is in the middle of a custody battle. (27 Dec 1999)
- My blood sugars have been very high since my injury. Can this be related to my injury? (21 Jul 1999)
- I can't control blood sugar because of the anxiety, stress, boredom and other psychological stress. (5 Jul 1999)
- My daughter was diagnosed 4 months ago. She was under a lot of emotional stress at the time. (5 Jul 1999)
- I was wondering if there has been any documentation about stress related high blood sugars causing emotional problems. (12 Jun 1999)
- My grandfather, a senior citizen with Type 2 diabetes, currently is in hospital due to high sugar levels. (15 May 1999)
- I have undergone about 5-6 months of excruciating and extreme stress. (14 Mar 1999)
- Do you have any information about HbA1c Values of nondiabetics? (24 Jan 1999)
- I have a son that is going to be 3 years old. Recently he was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes. (15 Jan 1999)
[ Topical Index | Current Stress Questions | Questions from 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.