Surgery from 2000
- My husband has had type 1 diabetes for 11 years now. We are done having children. Are there risks associated with a vasectomy? (28 Nov 2000)
- Can you give me some insight on the risks involved in a person with diabetes who is undergoing a liver transplant because of NASH? (1 Nov 2000)
- Is it necessary for all children with type 1 diabetes to have intravenous insulin and fluids for minor surgery? If not, what do you suggest? (13 Sep 2000)
- My daughter with cerebral palsy and type 1 diabetes is scheduled for a two-hour orthopedic surgery in another state in several months. I have several questions. (14 Aug 2000)
- Did my surgery cause the reading to be off? (21 Jul 2000)
- My son has had type 1 for 6 months. His adenoids and tonsils need to be removed. (18 Jul 2000)
Topical Index |
Current Surgery Questions |
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.