Surgery from 2001
- My daughter most probably has appendicitis. Is there anything I should know about the procedure? (21 Dec 2001)
- My four and a half year old son may need to have surgery. Is there anything different I would need to do with him? (25 Oct 2001)
- My 77 year old aunt, who has had diabetes for about six years, is scheduled for dental work. I have several questions. (30 Aug 2001)
- My 16 year old daughter was told to plan for wisdom teeth extraction in the next year, and I want to know should an emergency occur. (4 Apr 2001)
- With the increase in patients on Humalog and insulin pumps, I was wondering if there are any guidelines for intraoperative management. (3 Mar 2001)
- My daughter needs an appendectomy, and I have several questions. (16 Feb 2001)
- My son needs a tonsillectomy. Since he cannot eat possibly the whole day, is it still okay for him to have some NPH in the morning? (30 Jan 2001)
Topical Index |
Current Surgery Questions |
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.