Tight Control from 1999
- Could you please explain what is meant by "Intensive Therapy"? Is this maintaining "tight control"? (28 Oct 1999)
- Her first A1c was over 11. The second was 6.5. Her most recent was 4.1. (17 Oct 1999)
- My 2 year old's doc told me that high sugars in a child will not have the same harming effects. (24 Jul 1999)
- Since most complications arise "down the road," how do we stress the importance of tight control? (27 May 1999)
- Is this considered the normal regimen for trying to maintain good-tight control? (20 Apr 1999)
- My son is 14 years old. His A1c's have been 6 but his grades in school have dropped from A+ to B. (27 Mar 1999)
[ Topical Index | Current Tight Control Questions | Questions from 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.