Transplants from 2002
- Is there a study going on as to how successful cell transplants would be in children? (13 Dec 2002)
- I have had diabetes for more than 20 years, and I would like some kind of transplant, if they have one for me. (7 Oct 2002)
- Can you tell me where the transplant was done? Who might I contact for more information on this procedure? (17 Sep 2002)
- A girl has recently had a pancreatic islet cell transplant from a living donor, and she does not require immunosuppression drugs. (30 Jul 2002)
- I read in about recent advances in the surgery by which insulin generating glands can be transplanted especially in the young children. (29 Mar 2002)
[ Topical Index | Current Transplants Questions | Questions from 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | 1997 | 1996 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.