Traveling from 2005
- My husband and I plan to travel to China to adopt a child. We are unsure about traveling with our four year old who has type 1. What are your thoughts? (30 Jun 2005)
- Will I have problems traveling to and from Japan with my insulin pump and other diabetes supplies? (14 Jun 2005)
- If I go to Australia for six months to a year, how do I manage my diabetes while there? Do I need to take my insulin supplies with me? (21 Mar 2005)
- Since we are going to Australia for a year, should we ship supplies since we cannot carry it all? Can my friend get insulin in Australia? (17 Mar 2005)
- Where can I find out about immunizations needed for a trip to Thailand? (27 Feb 2005)
- For someone who currently takes Lantus at 2 p.m., traveling to Australia, how should she alter the Lantus dose to account for the time difference? (19 Feb 2005)
- I might go backpacking through Europe next summer. As a pumper, are there any special arrangements I should make? Is it feasible for me to go? (17 Feb 2005)
Topical Index |
Current Traveling Questions |
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.