Traveling from 2006
- Since my son usually runs high when travelling by car, is it unreasonable for me to ask that he be allowed to fly for a band trip rather than endure the 24 hour ride? (2 Nov 2006)
- When she travels to England, Spain, France and Italy, what should my teen daughter do if she loses her diabetes supplies or they are stolen? (12 Jul 2006)
- I would like to take my twins, both of whom have diabetes, to the Dominican Republic. What are local hospitals like? What do I do if they get sick? (26 Jun 2006)
- My teen daughter has had diabetes for 13 years and takes good care of herself. She wants to go on a school trip to Ecuador. Should I let her go? (25 Jun 2006)
- When my daughter travels overseas, she plans to use a Frio wallet for her insulin. What can she use to keep the bottles from breaking? (12 May 2006)
- If I take my daughter to Honduras this summer, where can I find a pediatric endocrinologist there? Is international travel safe for a child with type 1? (9 May 2006)
Topical Index |
Current Traveling Questions |
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.