Weight and Weight Loss from 1999
- I have type 1 diabetes and was diagnosed five years ago. I would like to know how to lose weight. (26 Dec 1999)
- I would like to know what I can do to maintain or even bring down my weight and what kind of diet I need to stick to. (7 Dec 1999)
- My 18-year-old daughter has gained weight over the past year. (26 Oct 1999)
- My son (age 9, diagnosed 10 months ago) is on the heavy side and would like to lose weight. (23 Oct 1999)
- My 13 year old daughter has had a rapid weight gain of almost 100 pounds over the past 4 years. (10 Oct 1999)
- My daughter recently had a fasting insulin blood test. Her levels were high, around 100. (27 Sep 1999)
- I have a friend with diabetes who has been struggling with weight problems his entire life. (7 Aug 1999)
- Are you a diabetic if you are overweight and get these red bumps that really itch? (8 Jul 1999)
Topical Index |
Current Weight and Weight Loss Questions |
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.