Weight and Weight Loss from 2009
- How do I know if my 14-year-old son has an eating disorder? He lost 16 pounds over the summer and has kept it off. We struggle to get him to eat. (22 Dec 2009)
- My teen daughter maintains an A1c between 6.8 and 7.0. She works out, but struggles with her weight. Is it true that those with tight control tend to weigh more? (23 Oct 2009)
- Since starting to swim and jump on a trampoline in May, my daughter has lost about 6.5 inches from her waist, but has not lost weight. How can we further reduce her belly fat? (3 Aug 2009)
- Last summer, my menstrual cycle stopped and I gained 30 pounds in two months. I was given Glucophage, but taken off it when I tested negative for PCOS. How can I lose the weight? (2 Jul 2009)
- Since her diagnosis three months ago, my young daughter has gained five pounds and developed an aversion to exercise. Are both of these things common? (7 Apr 2009)
- My stomach area is getting larger and larger. Can you tell me why this is happening and what can I do to reduce this? (16 Mar 2009)
[ Topical Index | Current Weight and Weight Loss Questions | Questions from 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 ]
Last Updated: Tuesday April 06, 2010 15:08:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.