- Diabetes is a serious disease that requires attentive care.
- The information in this web site is for general information only, and should not be construed as medical advice or diagnosis, nor as advice as to treatment of any specific medical condition.
- The information, opinions, and recommendations presented in these pages are not intended to replace the care of your own Diabetes Team.
- Before you make any changes in the management of your diabetes or your child's diabetes, you should consult your Diabetes Team or other qualified medical professionals.
- Products are reviewed for the sole purpose of sharing opinions of their acceptance and usability by patients and their care givers. Reviews are based on personal use experience and will include the type of person doing the review; i.e., child or adult and type of diabetes. All products are not suitable for all persons, depending on their treatment, age and type of diabetes.
- We subscribe to the HONcode principles of the Health On the Net Foundation.
Last Updated: Thursday December 05, 2013 17:47:18
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.