- Kids' Voices
Meet kids with diabetes.
- Parents' Feelings
Diabetes affects your parents too.
To help pay for college
- Diabetes Camp
Camp is a wonderful experience for everyone.
- Blood Tests and Shots
Tips to make them as easy as possible.
- Babysitting Guidelines
Offers parents and teens advice on babysitting children with diabetes.
- Kids R Pumping, written by Ellen Ullman, provides a place for kids who use an insulin pump, and their parents, to share information.
- Grandma Sandy has free games and books about kids with type 1 diabetes.
- Glucogames offers games as rewards for blood glucose testing
- Famous Diabetics lists hundreds of famous people who have (or had) diabetes. No distinction is made between those with Type 1 and those with Type 2.
- Jo and Sam's Karting Page shows Samantha and Josephine, twin thirteen year olds from Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada. They are both insulin dependent diabetics and are out to show other children that having diabetes doesn`t stop children from leading an active lifestyle.
- The American Diabetes Association has a Youth Zone web site.
- Children Have Diabetes Too tells the story of Matthew, who is diagnosed with diabetes. From Diabetic.com.
Last Updated: Sunday February 23, 2014 14:29:11
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.