Children with Diabetes offers a free web page to kids with diabetes. To get your page, here's what you need to do:
- If you are under 13, your parent must mail your story to the address below (postal or e-mail) and include a letter stating that Children with Diabetes has permission to include your story on the web site. See Parental Permission Requirements for details.
- Write your story. Write about what having diabetes means to you. Think about what you would want to tell someone your age who was just diagnosed to help them adjust to living with diabetes. To protect your privacy, we don't include last names or birthdates in your page.
- Send your story via e-mail to:
Please indicate whether you will be mailing a photograph to accompany your story. You may also mail your story to the address shown below, though it will take longer to get online if you mail it because we need to type it in.
- If you have access to a color scanner, you can scan your photo and include the scan as an e-mail attachment. Scans should be in JPEG format, scanned at 72 lines per inch.
- If you don't have access to a color scanner, mail your photo to:Children with Diabetes, Inc.
8216 Princeton-Glendale Road, PMB 200
West Chester, OH 45069-1675
Last Updated: Tuesday October 07, 2008 16:21:02
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.