Back to Take a Poll Poll Results

Poll Results


Who do you or your child see for diabetes care?

  6%   (72)  
      Pediatric endocrinologist  
  20%   (207)  
      Primary care physician  
  2%   (21)  
      General practitioner  
  1%   (11)  
  69%   (714)  
  1%   (5)  

Who do you or your child see for diabetes care?

Poll dates: November 8 - November 15, 1998
Total Votes: 1,030

With 714 votes (69%), the overwhelming majority of people who responded see an internist for their diabetes care. One quarter of visitors see an endocrinologist or pediatric endocrinologist.

[Return to the current poll]

  Back to Take a Poll Return to the Top of This Page

Last Updated: Wednesday March 16, 2005 16:36:10
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.

This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Legal Notice, and Privacy Policy.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.