From time to time, we run special polls on topics of interest. Here are some of these polls.
- For users of continuous sensors, have you obtained insurance reimbursement?
February 10, 2008
- Which best describes your familiarity with Type 1 Diabetes TrialNet?
October 20, 2005
- How much do you spend each month on diabetes supplies? (For Canadian visitors)
January 30, 2003
- If you had money to donate to help find a cure for diabetes, how would you prefer to spend it?
March 31, 2002
- What is the most you would be willing to pay per night for a room to attend a major diabetes conference sponsored by Children with Diabetes and Diabetes123?
August 30, 2000
- In what form do you prefer to receive the weekly What's New e-mail newsletter?
August 27, 2000
[ Current Poll | Polls from 2018 | 2017 | 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 | 2000 | 1999 | 1998 | Special Polls ]
|Return to the Top of This Page|
Last Updated: Sunday February 10, 2008 11:41:24
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.