Companies around the world are working on better ways to manage diabetes. Universities and other research institutions are working on finding a cure for diabetes and its complications. We provide an outlet for press releases from these organizations, so that you can better understand what they're working on.Recent Press Releases
- Tandem Diabetes Care Launches t:flex™ Insulin Pump.
- BD Receives FDA Clearance for Novel Infusion Set Technology to Enhance Use of Insulin Pumps.
- 2015 Students With Diabetes™ Conference Features Celebrities, Science And Connections For 18- To 30-Year-Olds With Type 1 Diabetes.
- Henry Anhalt, DO, Named Chief Medical Officer for T1D Exchange.
- Manny Hernandez, Co-Founder of TuDiabetes and Diabetes Hands Foundation, Joins Livongo Health Leadership Team.
- Lori Laffel, MD, MPH, Receives American Diabetes Association's Outstanding Physician Clinician in Diabetes Award.
- Helmsley Charitable Trust Awards $8.7 Million to Leading Research Institutions Across Globe to Launch Type 1 Diabetes Prevention Initiative.
- Tandem Diabetes Care Now Shipping t:slim® Insulin Pump with Updated Software.
- Immunological markers affected after six months in a first combination study with the diabetes vaccine Diamyd®.
- The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust Awards $8.7 Million to Unitio to expand reach of T1D Exchange.
- Semma Therapeutics Announces $44 Million in Funding Led by MPM Capital to Develop Cell Therapy for Treating Type 1 Diabetes; Signs Agreement with Global Pharmaceutical Company. See also Semma Secures $44M to Develop Diabetes Stem Cell Therapy.
- AstraZeneca to collaborate with the Harvard Stem Cell Institute in diabetes.
- Biodel's Glucagon Formulation for Use in a Proprietary Auto-Reconstitution Device for the Treatment of Severe Hypoglycemia Meets Primary Efficacy Endpoint in Phase 1 Clinical Trial.
- The diabetes vaccine Diamyd® in new study to stop type 1 diabetes in children.
- NASCAR Driver Ryan Reed Takes First Place At Daytona International Speedway.
- American Diabetes Association Names Kevin L. Hagan Next CEO.
- JDRF and Janssen Partner to Drive Novel Type 1 Diabetes Research Concept.
- Tandem Diabetes Care Launches t:simulator Demonstration App.
- Students with Type 1 Diabetes Get a Boost from Lilly Diabetes to Attend College.
- Researchers find link between microbiome, type 1 diabetes.
To have your press release included on this page, send an e-mail to . Please be sure to include contact information in case we have questions. We reserve the right to include only those press releases that are consistent with our editorial positions.
Last Updated: Wednesday May 27, 2015 20:22:24
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2015. Comments and Feedback.