Companies around the world are working on better ways to manage diabetes. Universities and other research institutions are working on finding a cure for diabetes and its complications. We provide an outlet for press releases from these organizations, so that you can better understand what they're working on.Recent Press Releases
- Pet care can help improve adolescents’ Type 1 diabetes management, pediatricians find.
- Bayer to divest Diabetes Care business to Panasonic Healthcare Holdings Co., Ltd. for EUR 1,022 million.
- Team of diabetic students working to cure diabetes.
- BD and Medtronic Collaborate to Introduce a New Infusion Set with BD FlowSmart™ Technology Designed to Improve Insulin Pump Therapy.
- Medtronic Receives FDA Clearance of MiniMed® Connect for More Convenient Access to Personal Diabetes Data .
- Medtronic Expands Access to Diabetes Device Data Through Agreement with Glooko.
- Mass. General Hospital launches phase II trial of BCG vaccine to reverse type 1 diabetes. See also Here's How Lee Iacocca Wants To Cure Diabetes.
- Helmsley Charitable Trust Announces $5 million Diabetes Data Innovation Initiative.
- Bigfoot Biomedical Acquires the Assets of Asante Solutions.
- Dexcom® Announces Follow App is Now Available for Android Devices.
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration Approves Humalog® 200 units/mL KwikPen®.
- Tandem Diabetes Care Launches t:flex™ Insulin Pump.
- BD Receives FDA Clearance for Novel Infusion Set Technology to Enhance Use of Insulin Pumps.
- 2015 Students With Diabetes™ Conference Features Celebrities, Science And Connections For 18- To 30-Year-Olds With Type 1 Diabetes.
- Henry Anhalt, DO, Named Chief Medical Officer for T1D Exchange.
- Manny Hernandez, Co-Founder of TuDiabetes and Diabetes Hands Foundation, Joins Livongo Health Leadership Team.
- Lori Laffel, MD, MPH, Receives American Diabetes Association's Outstanding Physician Clinician in Diabetes Award.
- Helmsley Charitable Trust Awards $8.7 Million to Leading Research Institutions Across Globe to Launch Type 1 Diabetes Prevention Initiative.
- Tandem Diabetes Care Now Shipping t:slim® Insulin Pump with Updated Software.
- Immunological markers affected after six months in a first combination study with the diabetes vaccine Diamyd®.
- The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust Awards $8.7 Million to Unitio to expand reach of T1D Exchange.
To have your press release included on this page, send an e-mail to . Please be sure to include contact information in case we have questions. We reserve the right to include only those press releases that are consistent with our editorial positions.
Last Updated: Wednesday July 01, 2015 18:11:17
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2015. Comments and Feedback.