Companies around the world are working on better ways to manage diabetes. Universities and other research institutions are working on finding a cure for diabetes and its complications. We provide an outlet for press releases from these organizations, so that you can better understand what they're working on.Recent Press Releases
- The Sanford Project selects new leader.
- JDRF and the American Diabetes Association, in Collaboration with Multiple Diabetes Organizations Publish New Classification and Staging Approach for Presymptomatic Type 1 Diabetes.
- American Diabetes Association and JDRF Report on Symposium that Examined Links Between Diabetes and Intestinal Microbes.
- MiniMed® Connect Now Available from Medtronic for Smartphone Access to Personal Diabetes Data.
- FDA approves two new drug treatments for diabetes mellitus. See also FDA Approval for Tresiba and Ryzodeg, Long Lasting Insulin Drugs.
- Tandem Diabetes Care to Begin Shipping t:slim G4 Insulin Pump with CGM Integration.
- A Unified Community: Let's Put An End To T1D.
- Dexcom G5® Mobile Continuous Glucose Monitoring System Receives CE Mark.
- First Patient in BioHub Pilot Trial No Longer Requires Insulin. See also Doctors reverse patient's diabetes using new technique.
- Tandem Diabetes Care Announces FDA Approval of t:slim G4 Insulin Pump with CGM Integration.
- $2.5M funding for research on the artificial pancreas.
- Vidyo Helps Pioneering Clinic Treat and Empower Young Adults with Type 1 Diabetes.
- First Patient Transplanted in Pilot BioHub Trial. See more at DRI TV.
- FDA Approves Dexcom G5® Mobile Continuous Glucose Monitoring System. See also Discover the Dexcom G5™ Mobile Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) System.
- Lilly, AACE Mark 10th Anniversary of Hurricane Katrina with Reminder of "My Diabetes Emergency Plan" Checklist. See also My Diabetes Emergency Plan.
- Novo Nordisk completes second and final phase 3a trial with liraglutide as adjunct therapy to insulin for people with type 1 diabetes (NN9211). See also Novo Nordisk Won't Be Pursuing Victoza for Type 1 Diabetes.
- Tandem Diabetes Care Announces Development Agreement with Dexcom for Integration of Future Generation CGM Systems.
- Animas Collaborates with Tidepool to Integrate Insulin Pump Data to Open-Source Software Aiding Diabetes Management.
- Pet care can help improve adolescents’ Type 1 diabetes management, pediatricians find.
- Bayer to divest Diabetes Care business to Panasonic Healthcare Holdings Co., Ltd. for EUR 1,022 million.
To have your press release included on this page, send an e-mail to . Please be sure to include contact information in case we have questions. We reserve the right to include only those press releases that are consistent with our editorial positions.
Last Updated: Wednesday October 07, 2015 15:09:10
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2015. Comments and Feedback.