Companies around the world are working on better ways to manage diabetes. Universities and other research institutions are working on finding a cure for diabetes and its complications. We provide an outlet for press releases from these organizations, so that you can better understand what they're working on.Recent Press Releases
- Tandem Diabetes Care Begins Enrollment in Pivotal Trial for First Touchscreen Insulin Pump with Predictive Low Glucose Suspend (PLGS).
- ViaCyte Announces First Patients Implanted with PEC-Direct Islet Cell Replacement Therapy in International Clinical Trial.
- Abbott and Bigfoot Biomedical Announce Collaboration to Develop Breakthrough Diabetes Technologies.
- 'Neo-Islets', a Major Advance Toward a Functional Cure of Type-1 Diabetes. See also Stem Cell Therapy for Type 1 Diabetes.
- Lilly Diabetes Brings an Extra Splash of Summertime Fun and Inspiration to Diabetes Camps with Launch of Annual Camp Care Package Speaker Tour.
- Phase 2a trial results support development of dasiglucagon in the iLet pump system for type 1 diabetes.
- Medtronic deal with Aetna ties insulin pump payment to patient results.
- Insulet Presents Positive Omnipod® Horizon™ Hybrid Closed-Loop Study Results in Children.
- Tandem Diabetes Care Presents Findings from Predictive Low Glucose Suspend (PLGS) Feasibility Study and Announces Approval of Investigational Device Exemption (IDE) for Pivotal Trial.
- DexCom Announces FDA Approval of G5 Mobile App for Android Devices.
- Roche Diabetes Care Introduces Blood Glucose Meter and Savings Program Designed to Help the Over 29 Million People Living with Diabetes.
- Leading Health Organizations Announce Launch of Alliance for Transparent & Affordable Prescriptions.
- Beyond Type 1's Cross Country "Bike Beyond" Program To Kick Off On June 3rd, 2017.
- JDRF and ViaCyte Announce Support for Development of PEC-Direct Cell Replacement Therapy for Type 1 Diabetes.
- The College Diabetes Network and JDRF Announce National Partnership.
- Livongo Partners with American Diabetes Association, Beyond Type 1, Diabetes Hands Foundation, and JDRF on New Direct-to-Consumer Diabetes Management Program.
- Cross-Industry Partnership Reduces The Cost Of Popular Diabetes, Asthma And Other Brand Name Drugs.
- TetraGenetics Receives Investment from JDRF T1D Fund. See also JDRF T1D Fund Invests in TetraGenetics.
- Rates of new diagnosed cases of type 1 and type 2 diabetes on the rise among children, teens.
- FDA Approves New Treatment Option for People with Diabetic Retinopathy.
- GeNeuro Initiates Phase 2a Study with GNbAC1 in Type 1 Diabetes in Australia.
- Life with Type 1 Diabetes Made a Little Easier through Lilly Diabetes Scholarship Donations for Camps, College and Conferences.
- Tandem Diabetes Care Launches New t:connect Diabetes Management Application Portal for Healthcare Providers.
- Government of Canada and JDRF join forces to defeat diabetes.
- Medicare Announces Criteria Covering Dexcom G5 Mobile CGM for All People with Diabetes on Intensive Insulin Therapy.
- DCU Researchers make significant diabetes finding with 3U Diabetes Consortium.
- Helmsley Charitable Trust and Akston Biosciences Corporation Announce Partnership to Advance Novel Technology to Treat Type 1 Diabetes.
To have your press release included on this page, send an e-mail to . Please be sure to include contact information in case we have questions. We reserve the right to include only those press releases that are consistent with our editorial positions.
Last Updated: Wednesday August 16, 2017 19:30:25
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.