Companies around the world are working on better ways to manage diabetes. Universities and other research institutions are working on finding a cure for diabetes and its complications. We provide an outlet for press releases from these organizations, so that you can better understand what they're working on.Recent Press Releases
- Xeris Pharmaceuticals Releases Additional Phase 3 Clinical Trial Data on Its Ready-to-Use Liquid Glucagon Pen.
- Diabetes Technology Society announces that Insulet Corporation's Omnipod DASH™ System is the first insulin pump evaluated under the DTSec Cybersecurity Standard.
- JDRF, ADA and Helmsley Charitable Trust Announce Funding of Quantitative Analysis of Insulin Purchased from Pharmacies in the U.S.
- Tidepool intends to deliver Loop as a supported, FDA-regulated mobile app in the App Store.
- Beta Bionics Awarded Up to $2 Million NIH Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Grant.
- Tech Update: Medtronic Minimed 670G approved in Canada.
- Results from Two Phase 3 Studies Show Lilly's Ultra Rapid Lispro (URLi) Met Primary Efficacy Endpoint in People with Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes. See also Ultra-rapid insulin improves postprandial glucose levels in type 1, type 2 diabetes.
- Health Canada approves TRESIBA® for children with Type 1 diabetes.
- Abbott′s FreeStyle® Libre 2, with Optional Real-Time Alarms, Secures CE Mark for Use in Europe.
- Beyond Type 1 Receives $300,985 Helmsley Charitable Trust Grant for DKA Awareness Campaign.
- Diabetes Scholars - A Program of Beyond Type 1.
- Beta Bionics Secures an Initial $50 Million Series B Round.
- ImmusanT Expands Platform to Type 1 Diabetes with Investment from JDRF T1D Fund.
- Christina Roth, CEO and Founder of College Diabetes Network, Honored As Boston Business Journal “40 under 40” Recipient.
- Children with Diabetes, a leader in diabetes education and support, receives $10,000 foundation charitable grant.
- Tandem Diabetes Care Announces Commercial Launch of t:slim X2 Insulin Pump with Basal-IQ Technology in the United States.
- Ziylo Acquired by Novo Nordisk in Deal That Could Exceed US$800m. See also Bristol university PhD graduate, 31, set to become a multi-millionaire after company he co-founded sells for Â£600 million and Bristol University graduate sells Ziylo firm in deal worth Â£623m.
- AADEÃs DANA: One-Stop Healthcare Technology Resource for Diabetes Educators.
- Companion Medical and One Drop Announce Partnership in Integrated Diabetes Management.
- Xeris Pharmaceuticals Announces Second Quarter 2018 Financial Results and Business Highlights.
- Tandem Diabetes Care Announces Publication of PROLOG Study Results in Diabetes Care Journal; Study Demonstrates Significant Reduction in Hypoglycemia without Rebound Hyperglycemia.
- Lilly Diabetes Solution Center Now Open to Help People with Insulin Affordability.
- Abbott's FreeStyleÃ† Libre 14 Day Flash Glucose Monitoring System Now Approved in US.
- New Insights Revealed in National Survey Show More Advances Are Needed for the Type 1 Diabetes Community.
- New Lilly Diabetes helpline to Assist People Seeking Solutions to Insulin Affordability.
- OmnipodÂ¬Ã† Hybrid Closed-Loop Insulin Delivery System Significantly Improves Glycemic Control in Adults with Type 1 Diabetes.
- Tandem Diabetes Care Announces FDA Approval of t:slim X2 Insulin Pump with Basal-IQ Technology; New Predictive Low Glucose Suspend Feature to Launch with Dexcom G6 CGM System Integration.
- FDA Approves World's First Long-Term Implantable Continuous Glucose Monitoring System for Marketing in United States.
- Fully Implantable, Continuous Glucose Monitoring Sensor Provided Accuracy for Six Months in Adolescents and Adults with Type 1 Diabetes.
- Existing drug preserves insulin production in new Type 1 diabetes cases, study finds. See also Kidney drug preserves insulin production in type 1 diabetes patients.
- Survey demonstrating underuse of glucagon rescue kits in type 1 diabetes patients to be presented at the ADA's 78th Scientific Sessions.
- One Drop Announces Blood Glucose Prediction and Automated Decision Support.
- Dreamed Diabetes Granted FDA Authorization to Market Advisor Pro, Offering Personalized Optimization of Insulin Pump Therapy.
- Dexcom G5 Continuous Glucose Monitoring System Now Available on Mobile, Smart Devices for Medicare Patients with Diabetes.
- Senseonics and Beta Bionics Partner on Development of the Bionic Pancreas System.
To have your press release included on this page, send an e-mail to . Please be sure to include contact information in case we have questions. We reserve the right to include only those press releases that are consistent with our editorial positions.
|Return to the Top of This Page|
Last Updated: Wednesday December 12, 2018 19:02:56
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.