Companies around the world are working on better ways to manage diabetes. Universities and other research institutions are working on finding a cure for diabetes and its complications. We provide an outlet for press releases from these organizations, so that you can better understand what they're working on.Recent Press Releases
- Valeritas Announces Retrospective Analysis of the V-Go® Disposable Insulin Delivery Device Published Online in Drugs-Real World Outcomes, an International, Peer-Reviewed Journal.
- Senseonics Signs Exclusive Distribution Agreement with Roche.
- Senseonics receives CE Mark for implantable continuous glucose monitoring system.
- New Vigilant™ Diabetes Management Companion Launched in U.S. That Alerts Users to Risk of Severe Hypoglycemia in Next 24 Hours.
- Islet transplantation restores blood sugar awareness and control in type 1 diabetes.
- Helmsley Awards $2.1 Million to Penn, Stanford and Seattle Children's Research Institute to Explore Cell-Based Therapies for Type 1 Diabetes.
- Solving a genetic mystery in type 1 diabetes.
- LabStyle Innovations' Dario Blood Glucose Monitoring System online e-store and membership program live in US.
- Leading Type 1 Diabetes Organizations Collaborate to Improve Health Outcomes and Access to Therapies and Technologies.
- Expert Assembly Spearheaded by American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists/American College of Endocrinology Calls for Expanded Use of Continuous Glucose Monitoring Technology in the Care of People With Diabetes.
- JDRF Announces the Formation of a New Research Advisory Committee to Support Fight Against Type 1 Diabetes.
- CU Identifies Factor That May Trigger Type 1 Diabetes.
- Lilly Diabetes Helps Inspiring Students with Type 1 Diabetes Attend College Through Scholarship Donation.
- NICE Recommends Medtronic Integrated Sensor-Augmented Insulin Pump As the Only Therapy System to Manage Glucose Levels in Type 1 Diabetes.
- Helmsley Charitable Trust Awards $3.4 Million to DreaMed Diabetes for Type 1 Diabetes Decision Support.
- Children in Europe Now Have Access to First-Of-Its-Kind Diabetes Sensing Technology - Eliminates Routine Finger Pricks.
- ViaCyte Acquires Rights to BetaLogics Assets, Expanding and Extending Industry-Leading Portfolio for Stem Cell-Derived Approaches to Type 1 Diabetes.
- U.S. Food and Drug Administration Approves Humulin® R U-500 KwikPen®.
- U.S. FDA Accepts Filing of Cardiovascular Outcomes Data for Jardiance® (empagliflozin).
- Advances in continuous glucose monitoring technology will pave the way to an artificial pancreas.
- FDA Approves Animas® Vibe® Insulin Pump and Continuous Glucose Monitoring System For Use in Children.
- Insulet Enters into Development Agreement with Eli Lilly for OmniPod Delivery of U200 Concentrated Insulin.
- Zucara Therapeutics Inc. developing drug to prevent hypoglycemic episodes for people with diabetes.
To have your press release included on this page, send an e-mail to . Please be sure to include contact information in case we have questions. We reserve the right to include only those press releases that are consistent with our editorial positions.
Last Updated: Wednesday June 22, 2016 18:18:14
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2016. Comments and Feedback.