Companies around the world are working on better ways to manage diabetes. Universities and other research institutions are working on finding a cure for diabetes and its complications. We provide an outlet for press releases from these organizations, so that you can better understand what they're working on.
Press Releases from 2017
22 March 2017
- Helmsley Charitable Trust and Akston Biosciences Corporation Announce Partnership to Advance Novel Technology to Treat Type 1 Diabetes.
- New Research Identifies Novel Target for Controlling Immune Response to Implanted Materials.
15 March 2017
- Tandem Diabetes Care Launches First Ever Remote Software Update for Insulin Pump using a Personal Computer.
1 March 2017
- Beyond Type 1 Provides Grant to ViaCyte to Support Research and Development of Cell Replacement Therapies for T1D.
22 February 2017
- Insulet Presents Strong Omnipod® Horizon™ Hybrid Closed-Loop Study Results at ATTD in Paris.
15 February 2017
- American Diabetes Association® Launches Online Hub for Insulin Affordability Advocates.
- Data Presented at ATTD 2017 Demonstrate Clinical Advantages of Tandem Diabetes Care Sensor-augmented Pump (SAP) over Medtronic MiniMed SAPs.
- T1D Exchange Investment -- Bigfoot Biomedical.
- American Diabetes Association Announces $9.75 million to Six Leading Researchers for the 2017 Pathway to Stop Diabetes Research Grants.
8 February 2017
- Four pivotal NIH-funded artificial pancreas research efforts begin.
- Industry Leaders Ascensia Diabetes Care And Glooko Announce Diabetes Technology Partnership To Deliver Integrated Diabetes Data Solutions.
1 February 2017
- JDRF Expresses Profound Loss at the Passing of Actress Mary Tyler Moore, Longtime Champion of the Community Living with Type 1 Diabetes.
- JDRF Launches Early-Stage Investment Fund to Catalyze Development of Commercial Type 1 Diabetes Therapies.
18 January 2017
- City of Hope sets new goal for type 1 diabetes cure. See also The Wanek Family Project to Cure Type 1 Diabetes.
- Lexicon Reports Positive Top-line Results In Second Pivotal Phase 3 Study For Sotagliflozin In Patients With Type 1 Diabetes.
To have your press release included on this page, please use our Feedback Form. Please be sure to include contact information in case we have questions. We reserve the right to include only those press releases that are consistent with our editorial positions.
Last Updated: Wednesday March 22, 2017 17:48:11
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.