The Travels of Ruby #1
The Bear with Diabetes
Read the journal entries from the travels of Ruby #1 by clicking on the family name below.
- The Cece Family, Florida, USA - Mar 2001
- The Billetdeaux Family, Michigan, USA - May 2001
- The Myers Family, Connecticut, USA - Jun 2001
- The Austin Family, New York, USA - Jul 2001
- The Leach Family, Maryland, USA - Aug 2001
- The Cahill Family, Texas, USA - Aug 2001
- The Ellis Family, Connecticut, USA - Sep 2001
- The Pietrowski Family, Ohio, USA - Nov 2001
- The McMillen Family, Ontario, Canada - Nov 2001
- The Wilson Family, Illinois, USA - Dec 2001
- The Wilson Family, Pennsylvania, USA - Feb 2002
- The Pohle Family, Ohio, USA - Mar 2002
- The Blain Family, New Hampshire, USA - Mar 2002
- The Abernathy Family, Kansas, USA - Jun 2002
- Friends for Life Conference, Pasadena, California, USA - Jul 2002
- The Billetdeaux Family, Michigan, USA - Aug 2002
- The Hitchcock Family, Ohio, USA - Aug 2002
- Rufus and Ruby Travel to Space - Sep 2002
Rufus and Ruby, the bears with diabetes, is the creation of Carol Cramer, who owns the copyright to Rufus and Ruby. The graphics of Rufus are from Rufus Come Home, written by Kim Gosselin and illustrated by Terry Ravenelli, and are used by permission of the author.
Last Updated: Monday December 23, 2002 11:32:52
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.