The Travels of Ruby #3
The Bear with Diabetes
Read the journal entries from the travels of Ruby #3 by clicking on the family name below.
- The Cramer Family, Illinois, USA - Oct 2001
- The Green Family, Michigan, USA - Nov 2001
- The Heifner Family, Oregon, USA - Dec 2001
- Laura, The Netherlands - Jan 2002
- The Dawkes Family, Berkshire, United Kingdom - Feb 2002
- Allan Di Biasio, serving in Bosnia - Mar 2002
- The Di Biasio Family, New York, USA - Apr 2002
- The Day Family, Alberta, Canada - May 2002
- Friends for Life Conference, Pasadena, California, USA - Jul 2002
- The Billetdeaux Family, Michigan, USA - Aug 2002
- The Lansdell/Jack Family, California, USA - Sep 2002
- The Boechler Family, Wisconsin, USA - Oct 2002
- The Lawler Family, Wisconson, USA - Nov 2002
- The Bouvier Family, Vermont, USA - Nov 2002
- The Cotnoir Family, New Hampshire, USA - Feb 2003
- The Absolon Family, Mackay, Australia - Mar 2003
- The Savage Family, Brisbane, Australia - Apr 2003
- The Griswold Family, Michigan, USA - Jun 2003
- The Jacombs Family, Cheltenham, England - Jul 2003
- The Harpum Family, Saffron Walden, England - Aug 2003
- The Tomlinson Family, Hawaii, USA - Oct 2003
- Katy Dowd, Kansas, USA - Nov 2003
- The Chernick Family, Saskatchewan, Canada - Feb 2004
- The Haapala Family, West Virginia, USA - May 2004
- The Silvester Family, Arizona, USA - Sep 2004
Rufus and Ruby, the bears with diabetes, is the creation of Carol Cramer, who owns the copyright to Rufus and Ruby. The graphics of Rufus are from Rufus Come Home, written by Kim Gosselin and illustrated by Terry Ravenelli, and are used by permission of the author.
Last Updated: Monday October 18, 2004 12:56:12
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2015. Comments and Feedback.