The Travels of Rufus #1
The Bear with Diabetes
Read the journal entries from the travels of Rufus #1 by clicking on the family name below.
- The Billetdeaux Family, Michigan, USA - Feb 2001
- The Crowley Family, New York, USA - Feb 2001
- The Rago/Gardner Family, New York, USA - Feb 2001
- The Hobbs Family, Florida, USA - Feb 2001
- The Chase Family, New Hampshire, USA - Feb 2001
- The Clegg Family, Utah, USA - Mar 2001
- The Zaveson Family, California, USA - Mar 2001
- The Wong Family, New Jersey, USA - Mar 2001
- The Herrington Family, Texas, USA - Apr 2001
- The Mattingly Family, Kentucky, USA - Apr 2001
- The Redmond Family, New Jersey, USA - May 2001v
- The Boswell Family, Florida, USA - May 2001
- The Duran Family, California, USA - Jun 2001
- The Janolis Family, North Carolina, USA - Jun 2001
- The Hampton Family, New Jersey, USA - Sep 2001
- The Mastrototaro Family, Massachusetts, USA - Oct 2001
- The Belle-Oudry Family, Arizona, USA - Oct 2001
- The Wheeler Family, California, USA - Oct 2001
- The Strojny Family, Illinois, USA - Nov 2001
- The Morgan Family, Illinois, USA - Nov 2001
- The Zimmer Family, Virginia, USA - Dec 2001
- The Volpetti Family, New Jersey, USA - Jan 2002
- The Pruett Family, New Mexico, USA - Feb 2002
- The Morrison Family, Texas, USA - Mar 2002
- The Parks Family, Kansas, USA - May 2002
- The Cackowski Family, Pennsylvania, USA - May 2002
- The Crowley Family, New York, USA - Jun 2002
- The Billetdeaux Family, Michigan, USA - Aug 2002
- The Hitchcock Family, Ohio, USA - Aug 2002
- Rufus and Ruby Travel to Space - Sep 2002
Rufus #1 is retired from traveling and will be attending all of the CWD Conferences.
Rufus and Ruby, the bears with diabetes, is the creation of Carol Cramer, who owns the copyright to Rufus and Ruby. The graphics of Rufus are from Rufus Come Home, written by Kim Gosselin and illustrated by Terry Ravenelli, and are used by permission of the author.
|Return to the Top of This Page|
Last Updated: Tuesday August 19, 2003 20:14:06
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.