The Travels of Rufus #2
The Bear with Diabetes
Read the journal entries from the travels of Rufus #2 by clicking on the family name below.
- The Billetdeaux Family, Michigan, USA - Mar 2001
- The Hall/Marini Family, Pennsylvania, USA - Mar 2001
- The Barner-Clark Family, Nebraska, USA - Mar 2001
- The Pratt Family, Ohio, USA - Mar 2001
- The Henceroth Family, Ohio, USA - Mar 2001
- The Santana Family, New York, USA - Apr 2001
- The Oringer Family, Quebec, Canada - Apr 2001
- The Williamson Family, Manitoba, Canada - May 2001
- The Stewart Family, Ontario, Canada - Jul 2001
- The Pal Family, Ontario, Canada - Jul 2001
- The Williams Family, Ontario, Canada - Jul 2001
- The Kyllo Family, British Colombia, Canada - Jul 2001
- The Dillman Family, Pennsylvania, USA - Jul 2001
- The Piccotti Family, Pennsylvania, USA - Jul 2001
- The Wagoner Family, Texas, USA - Nov 2001
- The Cenfetelli Family, Pennsylvania, USA - Jan 2002
- The Minnich Family, New York, USA - Feb 2002
- The Rosenthal Family, New Jersey, USA - Mar 2002
- The Miller Family, Missouri, USA - Apr 2002
- Friends for Life Conference, California, USA - Jul 2002
- The Billetdeaux Family, Michigan, USA - Aug 2002
- The Rao Family, Rhode Island, USA - Sep 2002
- The Carberry Family, Massachusetts, USA - Oct 2002
Rufus #2 went missing and has been replaced
- The Jackson Family, Illinois, USA - Jun 2003
- Camp Carefree, New Hampshire, USA - Aug 2003
- The Van Leuvan Family, New Jersey, USA - Sep 2003
- The Maynard Family, Arizona, USA - Nov 2003
- The Tortorici Family, Milan, Italy - Dec 2003
Rufus and Ruby, the bears with diabetes, is the creation of Carol Cramer, who owns the copyright to Rufus and Ruby. The graphics of Rufus are from Rufus Come Home, written by Kim Gosselin and illustrated by Terry Ravenelli, and are used by permission of the author.
Last Updated: Friday December 19, 2003 10:13:59
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2014. Comments and Feedback.