The Travels of Rufus #8
The Bear with Diabetes
Read the journal entries from the travels of Rufus #8 by clicking on the family name below.
- The Billetdeaux Family, Michigan, USA - Aug 2001
- The Gershenson Family, New York, USA - Aug 2001
- The Roman/Smith Family, New York, USA - Sep 2001
- The Bodmer/Weber Family, Ohio, USA - Oct 2001
- The Stroughter Family, California, USA - Oct 2001
- The Shero Family, Washington, USA - Nov 2001
- The Crosson Family, Washington, USA - Nov 2001
- The Cousineau Family, Michigan, USA - Dec 2001
- The Howard Family, Michigan, USA - Dec 2001
- The Slack Family, Massachusetts, USA - Jan 2002
- The Pike Family, Massachusetts, USA - Feb 2002
- The Chrisman Family, Indiana, USA - Mar 2002
- The Pennington-Boyd Family, Maryland, USA - Jun 2002
- Friends for Life Conference, Pasadena, California, USA - Jul 2002
- The Billetdeaux Family, Michigan, USA - Aug 2002
- The Phillips Family, Maine, USA - Apr 2003
- The Nevills Family, Florida, USA - Jul 2003
- The Romaker Family, Ohio, USA - Oct 2003
Rufus and Ruby, the bears with diabetes, is the creation of Carol Cramer, who owns the copyright to Rufus and Ruby. The graphics of Rufus are from Rufus Come Home, written by Kim Gosselin and illustrated by Terry Ravenelli, and are used by permission of the author.
Last Updated: Monday March 22, 2004 07:22:55
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2014. Comments and Feedback.