The Travels of Rufus #9
The Bear with Diabetes
Read the journal entries from the travels of Rufus #9 by clicking on the family name below.
- The Cramer Family, Illinois, USA - Oct 2001
- The Farina Family, Massachusetts, USA - Oct 2001
- The Steele Family, Texas, USA - Oct 2001
- The Spillar Family, Texas, USA - Nov 2001
- The Binns Family, Colorado, USA - Dec 2001
- The Darragh Family, Colorado, USA - Dec 2001
- The Williams Family, Ohio, USA - Dec 2001
- The Profetto Family, Florida, USA - Jan 2002
- The Miller Family, Georgia, USA - Jan 2002
- The Malone Family, New York, USA - Feb 2002
- Wayne Smith, Texas, USA - May 2002
- The McDonald Family, Oklahoma, USA - May 2002
- Friends for Life Conference, Pasadena, California, USA - Jul 2002
- The Billetdeaux Family, Michigan, USA - Aug 2002
- The Feind Family, Texas, USA - Sep 2002
- The Smith Family, California, USA - Oct 2002
- The Drew Family, Minnesota, USA - Dec 2002
- The Nicosia Family, Montana, USA - Jan 2003
- The Campbell Family, Virginia, USA - Feb 2003
- The Ropiak Family, Wisconsin, USA - Mar 2003
- The Delgado-Velasquez Family, California, USA - Apr 2003
The first Rufus 9 was missing in action and was recently replaced by a new Rufus 9
- The Thomas Family, California, USA - May 2004
- The Smurdon Family, Indiana, USA - Jul 2004
Rufus and Ruby, the bears with diabetes, is the creation of Carol Cramer, who owns the copyright to Rufus and Ruby. The graphics of Rufus are from Rufus Come Home, written by Kim Gosselin and illustrated by Terry Ravenelli, and are used by permission of the author.
|Return to the Top of This Page|
Last Updated: Sunday August 29, 2004 11:06:36
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.