AL AZ | CA | CO | DC | FL | GA | HI | IL | KS | KY | MA | MD | ME | MI | MN | NH | NJ | NV | NY | OH | OK | PA | RI | TN | TX | VA | VT | WA | WV | Military
Support Groups in Maryland
- The Johns Hopkins Diabetes Center Pump Club Meeting meets monthy except in July and August. The group typically meets every fourth Tuesday of each month.Greenspring Station
10753 Falls Road
Lutherville, Maryland 21093
Pavilion II, Conference Center 125A (enter through the coffee bar)
Call 410-955-7139 for more information
Parents of Children with Type 1 Diabetes - Annapolis/Anne Arundel CountyWhere:
Please come and join us for a group meeting for parents of children diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes.
- Anne Arundel Medical Center – Health Sciences Pavillion
Jennifer Road and Medical Parkway. Annapolis, MD
- 7th floor Classroom in the Health Sciences Pavilion
(Check in with 7th floor greeter desk for exact room assignment)
- Free parking in the Health Sciences Pavilion Garage E Enter building on the 2nd floor of Garage E at the 'Patient Dropoff' door then take elevator to the 7th floor.
Meetings will be held the 2nd Tuesday of each month. We will not meet in June, July and August. During the winter months, we will follow Anne Arundel County's snow closure policies.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. Ruthellen Sheldon 410 729 5595 or
Sponsored by the Capitol Chapter of the JDRF
For information about these support groups, call the Capitol Chapter of the JDRF at (202) 371-0044.
- MD/DC/VA Parent Support Group
This group meets monthly at the Davis Public Library in Bethesda, MD and gives parents the opportunity to share the experience of living with diabetes. Meetings generally feature a guests speaker and children ages 8 and up are invited to attend.
- Toddlers with Type 1 and Type 1 Troopers
Support Group for families of children with diabetes. Meets monthly in Towson, MD, from September - May. Contact Holly Johnson at
HollyBJ AT comcast.netfor more information.
> Back to Support Groups
To have your group's information and events highlighted in these pages, use our Feedback Form.
Last Updated: Thursday January 13, 2011 08:37:42
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by Children With Diabetes, Inc, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2013. Comments and Feedback.