AL AZ | CA | CO | DC | FL | GA | HI | IL | KS | KY | MA | MD | ME | MI | MN | NC | NH | NJ | NV | NY | OH | OK | PA | RI | SC | TN | TX | VA | VT | WA | WV | Military
Support Groups in New Jersey
- The Pediatric Diabetes Support Group for Children, Teens and Their Families (Paramus, NJ)
Judy Brewer at or (201) 669-7097
Signe Myhren at or (201) 746-6417
- Northern New Jersey and Rockland County Chapter
Contact Melissa Frascella at JDRF via telephone at (201) 568-4838 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Southern New Jersey
Diabetes support group open to parents in Southern New Jersey area. We meet once a month at a specified location to discuss management issues related to Diabetes. If newly diagnosed or would like to join, please contact Lena at SJJuvDiabetes@yahoo.com or (856) 264-5263 New members welcome.
- Sugarbugs - New Jersey ChapterMeetings at "The Center for Kids and Family" in Lanoka Harbor, New Jersey, usually the second Thursday of each month from 7-9 p.m. Telephone 609 971-6100. In New Jersey, please mail correspondence to:
Sugarbugs, a non profit organization in existence since 1993, is designed to be a sounding board and support system for families with diabetic children and adolescents. We enthusiastically fill the need for organized support and advocacy for the younger population who have diabetes, taking into consideration the challenges they have growing up with this disease.Sugarbugs
P.O. Box 898
Forked River, NJ 08731
- Juvenile Diabetes Parents Support Group
This peer support group meets on the third Monday of each month, 6p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Southern NJ (Atlantic County) location varies. No pre-registration is required. For more information, please contact Stevee at (609) 652-2102.
- Parent's of Children with Type 1 Diabetes in northern New Jersey is a new group at Meetup.com
> Back to Support Groups
To have your group's information and events highlighted in these pages, use our Feedback Form.
Last Updated: Wednesday September 05, 2012 12:07:24
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2015. Comments and Feedback.