Share the lives of people living with diabetes through these videos. A high-speed Internet connection will make viewing easier.
- CWD Videos
- Diagnosis Stories, Part 1: Brandon, Kaitlyn, and Marissa
- Diagnosis Stories, Part 2: Life Goes On
- Diagnosis Stories, Part 3: Family Relationships
- It's Not Just a Numbers Game: Parenting the Child with Type 1 Diabetes with Joe Solowiejczyk
- Friends for Life 2008 Video (short version)
- Friends for Life 2008 Video (long version)
- Videos about Living With Diabetes
- Life for a Child illustrates the challenge of living with diabetes living in the developing world.
- It turned everything upside down is a very clever, very powerful video. You have to watch it all the way through and withhold judgement until the very end.
- My Life As A Pin Cushion: The Diabetes Police
- Cameron Harris - In Range is a collection of video podcasts.
- The Day I was Diagnosed with Juvenile Diabetes.
- The Type 1 Mom Song is a hilarious online video.
- The Triabetes IronKiDz Project.
- Triabetes Promo is about 10 triathletes with type 1 diabetes.
- Help Cure Emma Grace, Only Time, and Emma's Birthday Party are by Gary Holmes, Emma's Papa.
- Faces of Diabetes by Scott Hume highlights children with diabetes (and childrenwithdiabetes.com)
- My Diabetes is by an 11-year-old with type 1 diabetes
- Our Diabetes Angels by Scott Hume is for our kids with type 1 diabetes
- Type 1 Diabetes: Calvin's War is about 10-year-old Calvin
- Videos Related to Advocacy and Fundraising
- McKynzie's Diabetes Video is by her mom, Natalie
- This is Adin by Shelley Hillman is about her son, Adin
- Cade's Video is by his mom, Kerry
- Trey's Wish is by Robin, Trey's mom
- Every 10 Seconds and Break the Silence are about the IDF's Unite for Diabetes campaign
- Hope is in a Cure by Lisa Nigro features her 6 year-old daughter Tara.
- Kaden's Story by Scott Hume is about his son, Kaden
- Right Now by Michelle Campbell expresses the goals of all of us -- for a cure right now.
- Samantha's Story by Heidi Eikenhorst is about her daughter Samantha.
- Shealyn's Story by Kaycee Hannen is about her young daughter Shealyn, who was diagnosed in February 2007
- Tony's Story by Alison Silveira is about her young son Tony
- Two Hands is by Heather Wells for her four-year-old son Aidan
Commercial and Other Videos
- Glory Enough for All, the amazing mini series about the discovery of insulin, is on YouTube. Highly Recommended.
- Childhood Diabetes is an interview of CWD's Jeff Hitchcock discussing the sanofi-aventis KidCare Kit for newly diagnosed families.
- Kids from CWD's 2008 Friends for Life conference share their experiences with the ACCU-CHEK Multiclix Challenge.
- Nick Jonas Of The Jonas Brothers And The Video For Their Hit Single "When You Look Me In The Eyes"
- Moving Forward... With Diabetes: Insights from parents of children with diabetes is an excellent DVD from Arnold Creek Productions. You can watch a preview on YouTube.
- YouTube offers a dLife channel.
- dLife in Partnership with ACCU-CHEK has several videos from Dr. William Polonksy about dealing with the emotional side of diabetes.
Last Updated: Wednesday March 19, 2014 01:10:00
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.