- The Diabetes Knowledgebase remains off-line. Some external links within these pages are contained on the Diabetes Knowledgebase server and are therefore unavailable. Stay tuned for more information as it becomes available.
- Several mail-order pharmacies that sell diabetic supplies now have their own Web sites:
- Those living near Tacoma, Washington will want to check out Low Fat/High Fiber and Cooking for Diabetics, a course to be held at the Tacoma Community College on November 8, 1995.
- Diabetics who are blind face additional challenges. The National Federation of the Blind helps by publishing the Voice of the Diabetic.
- The Vanderbilt University School of Medicine has a list of active research programs for diabetes.
- The P.J. Fudge and Chocolate Company makes sugar free fudge and chocolates. So if you crave chocolate, be sure to visit.
- Cat lovers will find everything they ever wanted to know about cats within the pages of the rec.pets.cats Frequently Asked Questions, including a discussion of feline diabetes.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
|Return to the Top of This Page|
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:23
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.