- The Diabetes Knowledgebase remains off-line. Some external links within these pages are contained on the Diabetes Knowledgebase server and are therefore unavailable. Stay tuned for more information as it becomes available.
- Friends, our on-line database of parents, children, teens, adults, relatives and friends, debuts this week. If you'd like a pen pal or an e-mail friend, stop by and browse through the list. Add your own name while you're there.
- On-Line Links includes all local and Internet links previously listed under Medical Links and Corporate Links, neatly combined on one page for your convenience. The separate Medical and Corporate Links pages will continue to be maintained for several more weeks, but with then be replaced with the single On-Line Links page.
- We review the AccuCheck Easy blood glucose meter.
- Learn the latest about islet cell transplantation in Islet Cell Transplantation: Working Toward a Cure.
- For the kids, here are this week's additions to Just for Fun:
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas is on-line, complete with narration by Boris Karloff.
- The Butterfly Zone has some awesome pictures of butterflies as well as everything you wanted to know about how to attract them to your yard.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:23
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.