- If you haven't already done so, please take a minute to fill out a Survey Form about children with DIABETES. Your responses are completely anonymous, so if you ask for something, we can't respond directly to you.
- Just like last week, we have three additions to Kids' Voices:
- David, who likes the Goosebumps books.
- Angie, a young woman from Brazil.
- Daniel, from South Africa, who tells us about nicotinamide.
- When you Search for a Friend, the search program now tells you how many friends you found.
- Camp Carefree in New Hampshire provides two weeks of fund for kids with diabetes.
- Kolacky is a tasty fruit cookie with only 6 grams of carbohydrates. It's the perfect treat.
- The Diabetes Forecast 1996 Buyer's Guide will help you decide which diabetes products are best for you. Note that the information is stored in very large graphic images, many of which are over 100 KB.
- Additional information about non-invasive blood sugar monitoring can be found in The Evasive Noninvasive Meter, from Diabetes Forecast.
- Diabetes Forecast now has an on-line presence! Check out the current issue. There's even some great recipes!
- Diabetes Care is a professional journal for the health care practitioner that is intended to increase knowledge, stimulate research, and promote better management of people with diabetes. This link contains summaries of many articles, most of which are quite technical.
- American Journal of Physiology: Endocrinilogy and Metabolism is a journal for medical and research professionals. This gopher link lists the table of contents for previous issues.
- Research Information is now available at Diabetes Monitor.
- Information about support groups in Missouri and Eastern Kansas can be found at Diabetes Monitor.
- The Diabetic Max mailing list is for discussing projects of Computer-mediated Communication (CMC) for people with diabetes mellitus, especially children and adolescents.
- children with DIABETES T-shirts and sweatshirts are in the works! Both will feature the colorful logo that appears at the top of every page and the Internet address of the site. Proceeds will help support the continuing efforts of children with DIABETES. Keep an eye out in the What's New pages if you're interested.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
|Return to the Top of This Page|
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:24
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.