- children with DIABETES T-shirts and sweatshirts are here! Both feature the colorful logo that appears at the top of every page and the Internet address of the site. Proceeds will help support the continuing efforts of children with DIABETES web site.
- children with DIABETES has begun a pledge drive to raise money to help defray some of the costs of operating and maintaining the web site.
- Users of Netscape Navigator 2.0 have viewed children with DIABETES with a navigation bar on the right side of the browser window. I would appreciate your comments about whether or not this navigation bar is useful and should remain.
- children with DIABETES is seeking contributions that describe living with diabetes throughout the world as part of a new section to be called Diabetes Around the World. If you're interested in writing about your experiences with diabetes, please send e-mail to email@example.com.
- Alfonso Javier Castro Ibarra tells us about diabetes in Mexico in his native Spanish. An English translation is in the works.
- Parents' Voices has two additions:
- Judy Stone tells us about diabetes and sleepwalking.
- Robin gives advice on managing baseball and diabetes.
- Our Cherry Turnovers are an excellent treat.
- The Philadelphia Chapter of the JDF has its own web page
- Camp Fun in the Sun is the only diabetes oriented camp in the Inland Northwest.
- Hawaii offers the Keiki Ohana Konnection support group to help children with diabetes and their families.
- Do you order your diabetes supplies from a mail-order pharmacy? Be sure to read our advice about buying from mail order pharamacies. children with DIABETES strongly recommends FIFTY-50 Home Health Services, which donates half of its profits to the Juvenile Diabetes Foundation to fund research to find the cure.
- We review IN TOUCH software by LifeScan, for users of One Touch Profile and One Touch II meters.
- Stop the Rollercoaster is a new book that aims to help you achieve better control through flexible insulin therapy.
- Two very important FDA product review meetings are being held the week of February 26 in Washington, D.C. If you can't attend, you can still write, fax or phone to indicate your support for these products.
- The FDA is holding a special meeting on February 29, 1996 to review Lilly's Insulin Lispro as part of its evaluation of the product for U.S. sales.
- The FDA is holding a special meeting on February 26, 1996 to review the Biocontrol Technology Diasensor 1000 as part of its evaluation of the product for U.S. sales.
- Eli Lilly and Company, maker of Humulin® brand human insulin, has a new diabetes web site called Managing Your Diabetes.
- The Stanford University School of Medicine offers information about the Diabetes Prevention Trial.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
|Return to the Top of This Page|
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:24
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.