- children with DIABETES T-shirts and sweatshirts are here! Both feature the colorful logo that appears at the top of every page and the Internet address of the site.
- Users of Netscape Navigator 2.0 who wish to continue to view children with DIABETES with a navigation bar on the right side of the browser window should set their bookmark to
No frames in links frame. The default home page does not contain the frames structure anymore.
- The Juvenile Diabetes Foundation has two of its informational brochures on-line:
- The American Diabetes Association is looking for members who have children who require the finger-prick blood glucose monitoring test who:
- Have applied for childcare at KinderCare and were rejected because KinderCare was unwilling to administer the test during childcare hours, or
- Would be interested in applying to KinderCare if KinderCare would administer the test during childcare hours.
If either situation applies to you, the ADA would like to hear from you. Please contact Michael Mawby via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have two new contributions to Kids' Voices:
Don't forget: add your story to Kids' Voices and get a free children with DIABETES T-shirt.
The Diabetes Youth Program of Toledo, Ohio, sponsors Camp Libbey and Camp Tokumto.
We review two Books for Children (and teens):
- In Control -- A Guide for Teens with Diabetes is the best book for teens with diabetes, providing excellent advice and guidance to teens -- and their parents.
- A Magic Ride in Foozbah-Land is an "incredible journey" story inside Mr. Foozbah to learn about digestion and why insulin is so important, no matter how you get it.
Columbia/HCA sponsors Physician Chat on AOL. The following transcripts include discussions of diabetes:
New recipes from NutraSweet® include Maple Flavored Syrup and Cranberry Sauce.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
|Return to the Top of This Page|
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:24
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.