- Lilly's Humalog -- First New Insulin in 14 Years -- Approved for Marketing by U.S. Food and Drug Adminstration
- Amylin Pharmaceuticals Completes Enrollment in Clinical Trials of Diabetes Drug Candidate
- Kids going to diabetes camp this summer are encouraged to send a letter to children with DIABETES telling us what you think about camp. Photos and art work are welcomed and will be returned. Letters from campers will be posted in a new section called Notes from Camp. See the Contributions page for the children with DIABETES mailing and e-mail addresses.
- Brittany brings us up to date on her new insulin pump.
- Readers of Ask the Diabetes Team will now find an Index of Question Topics to make it easier to find information.
- Prescription Laws now includes all of the United States. Visitors from around the world are encouraged to see if their country is listed.
- Grandparents of Children with Diabetes now have their own conference in the Message Board.
- We evaluate the new SureStep blood glucose meter from LifeScan.
- Camp Granada is a resident camp in Monticello, Illinois.
- MiniMed announces their latest insulin pump, the MiniMed 507.
- We review The Sun, The Rain, and The Insulin: Growing Up With Diabetes by Joan MacCracken, M.D.
- The National Diabetes Research Coalition Legislative Alert (13 June 1996)
- Can Type 2 Diabetes be Prevented? (10 June 1996)
- Strictly Sugar Free offers an assortment of sugar-free candies.
- Rainbow Valley Communication, Inc. sells products primarily for Type 2 diabetics, but they have a neat refrigerator magnet that's useful for everyone.
- Stanly Memorial Hospital Diabetes Education Page explains the diabetes education and support programs at the Stanly Memorial Hospital in Albemarle, North Carolina.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
|Return to the Top of This Page|
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:38
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.