- Diabetes Basics debuts at children with DIABETES. You'll find basic medical information about diabetes and insulin, as well information about research into prevention.
- New to Kids' Voices are:
- Kayla and Kelsey, fraternal twins diagnosed at 14 months old.
- Casey, whose mom knew he had diabetes before his doctor did.
- Brittany brings us up to date on her pump experiences, this time from diabetes summer camp.
- Kristina's Room: Parents of Diabetic Children Chat Zone Archive contains the transcript of an extended chat session about children with diabetes in school.
- Sugar Substitutes includes information about Stevia, an herb that can be used in place of sugar.
- The Barbara Davis Center for Childhood Diabetes is one of the finest centers for kids with diabetes in the world. Visit their web site to learn about their research activities.
- Loma Linda University is sponsoring a Diabetes Prevention Conference October 13-15, 1996.
- The Insulin Dependent Diabetes Trust, a charity registered in the UK, is concerned with listening to the needs of those living with diabetes.
- Health On the Net Foundation features free Medline access.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:39
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.