- New to Kids' Voices is Yasamine, a beautiful young girl from Jordon.
- Note to users of the Chat Rooms: To bookmark a chat room, do so when you first enter the room, before you post a message. Otherwise, everytime you return to the chat room from the bookmark, you'll send the same messsage you just sent.
- Kids with diabetes are asked to participate in a doctoral study to link adherence and metabolic control to psychological variables.
- Users of SweetSheet for the Macintosh should upgrade to Version 1.06 (333 KB).
- JDF brings us up to date on the status of NIH funding.
- The US House of Representatives will investigate FDA handling of Biocontrol Technology's 510(k) submission.
- Lilly Calls Novo Nordisk Litigation Unnecessary presents Lilly's position regarding the lawsuit filed by Novo Nordisk to stop Lilly from manufacturing and selling Humulin® insulin cartridges for the NovoPen® 1.5.
- News & Information now includes Other Diabetes News Sources to help keep you up to date on diabetes news. Here are the first news articles that might be of interest:
- CNN Interactive has numerous articles about diabetes, including:
- Could a pill a day keep diabetes away?
- NIH tries oral insulin in diabetes prevention trial
- NIH to study whether oral insulin prevents diabetes
- Reuters Health Information Services has lots of information related to diabetes. Here are some interesting articles:
- Use Of Immunosuppressive Rx In Early Juvenile Diabetes Unjustified
- Preexercise Glucose Plus Ketones Should Be Monitored In Diabetics
- Non-Islet Insulin-Secreting Cells Resist Autoimmune Destruction In Diabetic Mice
- Vitamins In The First Year Of Life May Help Protect Against Diabetes
- Cygnus And Yamanouchi Sign Agreement For GlucoWatch
- Graft Rejection Blocked In Islet Cell Transplantation
- IDDM Gene Identified
- Inhalation of Insulin Shows Promise For Treatment of Diabetes
- Early Viral Infections Suspected Of Causing Childhood Diabetes
- Type 1 Diabetes Potentially Reversible With Islet Cell Transplantation
- Intensive Diabetes Control Does Not Adversely Affect Quality-Of-Life
- Vaccine May Alter Risk Of Developing Type 1 Diabetes
- New Marker For IDDM Identified
- Combination Pancreatic Islet Cell/ Bone Marrow Transplants May Be Effective For Diabetics
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
|Return to the Top of This Page|
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:25
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.