New This Week
- Parents or adults willing to monitor the chat rooms are requested to send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with their name and daytime telephone number. Volunteers will be contacted by phone and will be provided with a user id and password that will allow them to reset the browser-based chat rooms should the need arise.
- Treatable Type 1 Diabetes Associated Illnesses, from the the Barbara Davis Center for Childhood Diabetes, describes a "group of illnesses which occur with greater frequency among patients with type I diabetes and their family members."
- Happy Hollow Camp for Children with Diabetes in Brown County, Indiana, has its 1997 dates and fees on-line. Watch for more updates to Camps for Children with Diabetes.
- Associazioni Italiane Giovani Diabetici (Federation of Young Diabetics Italian Association) coordinates the operations of local Associations for Young Diabetics families and helps spread information about IDDM. The website is in Italian.
- Visit the Zbar web site to learn more about the Zbar snack bar.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
|Return to the Top of This Page|
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:26
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.