New This Week
- Share children with DIABETES with your friends -- get free children with DIABETES cards.
- New to Kids' Voices is Billy, who is six and was diagnosed right before Christmas 1996.
- Camps for kids with diabetes that have updated information for 1997 are marked with the graphic. Contact your camp and let them know to send in their latest information, and be sure to check out these camps:
- Camp Glyndon in Marlyand provides a camping experience not only for kids with diabetes, but for their families too!
- Camp Jordan, hosted by Makemie Woods in Barhamsville VA (near Williamsburg VA), is for kids with diabetes.
- In She's A Kid First, from Diabetes Forecast magazine, a mom writes about her daughter's first sleep over after her diagnosis.
- The American Diabetes Association 1997 Buyer's Guide is now on-line. The content is in the form of graphics, so be patient if you have a slow connection.
- The Diabetes and Endocrinology Home Page, presented by the Diabetes and Hormone Center of the Pacific (Hawaii, USA), includes information about diabetes, thyroid problems, and a diabetes knowledge test.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:26
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.