New This Week
- The Diabetes Team has now answered over 1,000 of your questions about diabetes.
- Austin Kerry, a nine year old athlete with diabetes, shares his story.
- We are introduced to Rufus, the Bear with DiabetesTM, who belongs in the home of every child with diabetes.
- Diabetic Ketoacidosis and Cerebral Edema by Elliot J. Krane, M.D., Departments of Pediatrics and Anesthesiology, Stanford University Medical Center, describes why the cerebral complications of DKA are the most common cause of diabetic-related death of young diabetic patients.
- Planning a trip to another country? Be sure you know how to say "I have diabetes" in many languages. We've added some new languages this week. Can you help by adding one that isn't on the list?
- The Juvenile Diabetes Family Network (JDFN) in Atlanta page has been updated.
- HealthDesk Corporation offers children with diabetes a way to have fun and stay healthy.
- Golden Choice Foods sells sugar-free foods, including gelatins and toppings in various flavors.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
|Return to the Top of This Page|
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:26
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2018. Comments and Feedback.