New This Week
- Anyone who seeks medical information on the Internet should be wary of cyberquackery. The following pages offer helpful advice:
- Cyberquackery, from the Diabetes Monitor
- QuackWatch, Your Guide to Health Fraud, Quackery, and Intelligent Decisionmaking.
- We've added several new languages to the list of "I Have Diabetes" in Many Languages. If you know a language that isn't on the list, please send it in.
- The Elliott P. Joslin Camp celebrates its 50th year of camping. Everyone is invited to join in the celebration on June 21, 1997 at the Camp Joslin Site in Charlton, MA.
- Camp Hickory Hill in Columbia, Missouri, has updated information.
- EasyGo Diabetes CarryAll is a battery-operated carrying case that protects insulin from high temperatures for up to 30 days.
- Canine Diabetes Mellitus Home Page contains information for owners of dogs with Diabetes Mellitus.
- Klaus Stahl's SugarDay 1.02 (English mmol/L-version) shareware diabetes management software for the Psion 3a PDA is available.
Watch for the indicator throughout the children with DIABETES pages. You'll know you found something that's new to these pages. You can also click on it to return to this page.
Previous Week's What's New Lists.
Last Updated: Thursday January 22, 2015 14:28:26
This Internet site provides information of a general nature and is designed for educational purposes only. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should always consult with a physician or other health care professional.
This site is published by T-1 Today, Inc. (d/b/a Children with Diabetes), a 501c3 not-for-profit organization, which is responsible for its contents. Our mission is to provide education and support to families living with type 1 diabetes.
© Children with Diabetes, Inc. 1995-2017. Comments and Feedback.